Effective as of: November 26, 2018
Radio 2E is committed to protecting your privacy. We know you’ve seen a lot of these, so we’ll do our best to cover all the basics, and make this short and sweet.
The data controller for the information you provide and/or the information that is collected by Radio 2E or its affiliates is:
2EIO Sounds, LLC.
Questions, comments and complaints about Radio 2E’s data practices can be submitted to our parent company 2EIO Sounds, LLC here.
Radio 2E will only collect and use the information that you have provided to us. You provide your information to us by submitting your information through the Site through:
- Submitting your track for possible airplay at: Radio2E.com/submit
- Requesting an interview at: Radio2E.com/interview
- General browsing of the Site.
Radio 2E also collects anonymous, non-personally identifiable user information by way of Analytical data while browsing the Site. Analytical data is provided by Google Analytics. More information on their policies can be found here.
Radio 2E collects and uses your user information for:
- Contacting you after submitting an interview request
- Submitting a track for potential airplay
- Providing customer service
- Research and development
- Providing promotions or contests
Cookies and Third-Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering previously entered user information
- Sending an automated email to users who have entered data into a form
- Determining popularity of Site pages
- Measuring effectiveness of the Site
- Analyzing Site traffic and trends, and generally understanding online behaviors of Site visitors
Radio 2E, its parent company 2EIO Sounds, LLC., or any other affiliated companies will not share or disclose your personally identifiable information to outside sources without prior written consent from you. In the event that your information is requested from us by law enforcement or when required by law, we may disclose your information with or without prior consent.
Retention and Deletion
Radio 2E retains information you have submitted to us on our email server indefinitely. This allows us to go through our records for contest information, results, and submission history.
If you withdraw your consent, your personal information will be permanently deleted.
You may also request the deletion on your personal information at any time. Following such request, Radio 2E will delete any information retained that was requested. Radio 2E, its parent company 2EIO Sounds, LLC., or any affiliated companies reserves the right to deny any future submissions or communications with you through our Site.
If you are located in the EU, and are using the services provided by Radio 2E, its parent company 2EIO Sounds, LLC., or any affiliated companies, and require clarification of any aspect of this Policy, contact the Data Controller here.
More information on the GDPR can be found here.